Pages

Tuesday 4 August 2009

SEEM TO GOT BEHIND WITH MY BLOG

Looks like my blog is now out of date reason for this is I have had family and work commitments and just really not had time. With work and family commitments coming first i have not had the chance to get out on the bank as often as I would of liked to still have been fishing the odd match here and there.
August I have a few matches lined up in the midlands whilst I am visiting family and friends these include
Total fishing world series qualifier at Makins 15th August
McMillian charity fishing match at Maynes fishery Hinckley
Total fishing pole only match at Drayton Reservoir
and what ever else i can book myself in for whilst I am up that way will make sure I post on here how i got on with the above matches
Tight lines
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment