Pages

Thursday 19 March 2009

Challis Tackle Invitation Spring Series

Well my blog seems to have slowed down at the minute due to work and family commitments
thought i would just keep you upto date and where I stand at the momment
Well good news on the fishing front I have now got on to Challis Tackle Spring Series which consists of 7 matches first one on the 5th of April. Will keep you all informed on how I do looking forward to this series as its the first time i have entered into this one.

Fixtures are as follows

Bowsaw lake 5th April
Viaduct Fisheries 12th April
Orchard lakes 19th April
Todber Manor Fisheries 26th April
Viaduct Fisheries 10th May
Todber Manor Fisheries 17th May
Orchard lakes 17th May

hopfuly I will be able to fish most venues all depends on numbers due to me not fishing last year

After that I have the Peril evening leauge comming up which consists of seven matches dates to follow

No comments:

Post a Comment