Pages

Saturday 14 February 2009

FISH O MANIA 2009 FIRST YEAR OF ENTRY AND WHAT A RESULT!!

Well as you all know by now the fisho mania draw is out so thought i would add a few words on it after watching it for a fair few years on the tv i deiced to have a go my self and entered into the draw for the first time.
Well I got a result getting to confirms and one reserve
I managed to get Viaduct as a reserve (going down there as si(ir0027 got a ticket) not to far down the reserves
for my confirms i got Maver Larford (be nice to rub sholders with some of the top match men that are down to fish)
and Willinghurst which i have had mixed results down there so should be interesting

as for every one else that got tickets good look and hope to see one or two of you around and about

April sees me having a busy month as well as May with the Andover Angling Club Spring Series starting in April which looks to be spot on venue wise and will throw up a couple of good results.
With the summer months fast approching you will notice my dairy dates will start to fill up very quickly.
May sees me taking part in the Peril evening leauge matches which there are seven off so will keep you posted on these as these are only three hour matches and can be quite tricky at times think i managed 4th overall last year so looking to improve on that this time round

No comments:

Post a Comment