Pages

Thursday 22 April 2010

QUICK UPDATE


Just at the last time i posted on here its been a while, due to job commitments its not been possible to fish due to me being out of the country for the past 6 months.
I spent the Tuesday down at Witherington Farm on Selwood lake just to blow the cob webs out and give my new pole a wiggle and had a good day baggin 60lb odd of skimmers and ten carp fishing 13m out using pellet over micro pellet,its was just nice to get out and find that i hadnt lost the touch lol.
Well as all of you know Fisho is in full swing with the makins fisho fished yesterday.
I managed to get hold of three tickets the venues are
Lakeveiw 24th April
Stafford Moor Fishery 8th May
Octoplus Boldings 22nd May
so as they say you have to be in it to win it !
Other matches i have lined up at the moment include The Steve Ramsey Memorial Match which is a 2 dayer event down at one of my local fisheries Witherington Farm. I fished this last year for the first time and had a good time ,good company,plenty of piss taking a good all round weekend thats on the 1st/2nd May .
My next two army angling matches both take part down at Witherington farm as well,with one being the on the 28th April which is the Artillery Centre Angling Clubs spring open and the other being a group match some time in May.
My main aim this year is just to have fun and a good time and catch some fish on the way and report on here what i have been up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment